Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Shopping for night safe sanitary pads

 

It's CMCO now, and it's better to shop for sanitary pads that I need to use every month. Sharing is caring, these are Laurier night safe sanitary pads that I have tried. I usually used it on 2nd days onwards of my period which is 2nd day til my period has become regular or lesser. I often used them for night and sometimes for day time if I need to go shopping for groceries.

There are three types of it and it has 3 different sizes 30 cm, 35cm and 40cm. The sizes of it suitable for me to use.I know some brands has got longer size than these. So far the sizes here I mentioned  are suitable for me to use.

Due to personal hygiene I often changed it after 3 hours of using it. Of course during the night depends on whether I can wake up to go restroom or not.
I often purchase sanitary pads when there's promotion or sales. Sometimes there's freebies included attached with the packaging of the sanitary pads. 

This one of the brands that I used during my menstrual period.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on