Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wanna win Ultimate Football experience?

Sharing is caring, I am sure you want to know how to win the amazing experience to an Ultimate Football experience. Click on the link to read about it, yeah read to the end to find out. I am glad I attended the event on the last Saturday.

I have been sick so planning just stay with with my children. Other than that I have spend more with my sons. Education are important as we know though we have send for tuition. But there's need to self study too. They didn't go tuition daily and my little one already staying home since last Friday. There's no more tuition til next year. So best to stay home and teach/guide him do some exercise on the subjects.

Sean is Form 2 next year and his foundation in Malay language is not good. He has many words that he did not understand the meaning. Well we can learn together and no kidding the subjects they are learning not easy at all. Lots to memory and understand at the same time.

I love to take part in contests too. Just recently joined some contests online and offline. Hoping there's luck to win. Yeah I won two passes of GSC movie tickets on instagram contest.  But terms I got to install the app and online sign up then follow the steps for redemption the tickets. I also joined Guardian contests on instagram.

 How about you? Have you joined any contests before? Have you won any?




No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on