Saturday, August 4, 2018

Shopping dress & bag @Shopee FLASH.SoutheastAsia

 Being a plus size mom, I find it hard for me to shop online but I am happy sharing with you that there's an online store that I found the suitable clothing for me. I am wearing the blue dress as you can see above it is 3XL size. Sharing with you on my shopping experienced and happy to say that I am happy with the delivery as I get them in like 2 weeks time. The delivery service used Poslaju.

There is other color like pink, beige, and red. I chosen the blue dress. Besides dresses, I find there's nice bags available there, the price is affordable.
Shopping at Shopee FLASH.SoutheastAsia, you can also visit the Facebook's link to see more fashion clothing and sales plus there's giveaway happening there!

They have many different bags available there, you may check them out. I prefer this bag as I am mom of two boys I will be having lots of things to carry about like baby wipes, tissues, wallet, makeup pouch and power banks.

You may share with me where you shop often. These I shopped are from Shopee Malaysia.

Edited: 4 June 2020, the links was remove as their links no longer available. 

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on