Sunday, July 31, 2016

Busy Sunday for the family time

This morning with my sister-in-law to go the Pensonic Malaysia cooking together, you can find updates on my instagaram @Sherrygo. I also took part the contest instagram and my sister-in-law also but we didn't win any prize. It's fun taking part as recipe is provided we can just follow to cook the ayam masak merah. The lucky draw also I have no luck. The One City Mall is very quiet, the one near to the Boulevard. Not many shops in the mall.

Fun time as we have a well spend Sunday, sad as in the night I am not able to send my parents off to KLIA. My sister had send them instead as she's nearer to them. They going to have 16 hours flight to go UK.

After the One City cooking with Pensonic Malaysia, we head to the Main Place. We have lunch there, supposed I want to eat char siew rice near the Mamee but nothing for my sons to eat. Not many food stalls that opened at the food court near the USJ Jumpstreet.

I bought mechanical pencil leads for my son, he's going to use them in school. There's a Popular book store in Main Place, we also go to Jaya Grocer after that.

We head to USJ 19 Mall after that for the sport shoes fair, RM3 per entry parking at entrance of the mall. There are many stalls selling made in China goods in the mall. The sports shoes which are branded didn't attract me at all, many people and too crowd to shop.


No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on