Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shopping at Animation World


I love shopping for my children, yeah they are my precious of my life. Now you are looking at the items from Animation World, look at my son's Doraemon hat. It is RM29.90 with three designs available at the outlet. I choose this because I love the designed and you can see how happy my boy looked.

Animation World, has new home of some well loved cartoon characters such as Hello Kitty, Mickey Mouse, Angry Bird and Doraemon.


The outlet mention above is Animation World store at Midvalley Kuala Lumpur. It is the first of its kind by Anakku Sdn Bhd. They have recently opened the second store in Queensbay Mall, Penang; East Coast Mall, Kuantan is opening in October; Kulai, Johor and Pavillion Mall, Kuala Lumpur by November & December respectively.


 

Gifts Shopping click on