Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spiderman Flip and Attach Battle Hauler

During the school holiday I have fun with my son. He is so happy to spend time watching movies with me. I bring him to MBO and GSC cinema to watch movies.

This picture of me taken by my son, you have no idea I have to ask him how many times only he willing to snap pic for me. He is so excited looking at all Mickey Mouse in Midvalley. I am glad we have good time during school holiday, there is time for him and me.
We didn't manage to see all the Mickey Mouse as we need to catch the premier movie of Madagascar 3 which I won the tickets from Facebook contest. I am so happy I am one of the lucky ones to win two pair of passes. The night is tiring for me after the movie we wanted to go toilet but they are closed after certain hour at night. I drive back home almost 12 midnight because I went wrong turn!


No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on