Monday, May 14, 2012

Shopping baby gifts at Sunway Pyramid

This morning head to Sunway Pyramid with just few hours to shop there as I need to go pickup my son from kindergarten later on. My sister in law and baby came along so much to carry and I rent a stroller from concierge counter. It is free of charge I just need give my driving license and RM50 then fill up a form. I choose to go Jusco where I can collect points but sadly their air conditioner sucked, it is so warm there. There is limited choice of baby hampers. There is sales at Midvslley Jusco yesterday but I never buy because sister in law told me that she needs to visit neighbor newborn baby and I need to buy it today. If she told me yesterday I would buy at Jusco Midvalley, so many hampers to choose from range rm58 and above. At Jusco Sunway Pyramid I unable find any baby gift that within my budget. I ended up shopping at Parkson Sunway Pyramid. I bought baby clothes set about rm40, a Pooh bag Rm30. This gift for neighbor and I bought another baby cloth set about rm40 for my friend's baby boy, yeah both of them having baby boys and I see the baby girl sets on sale. The baby girl sets only rm30. I bought a pair of baby shoes for my baby boy, he is going to be one year old next month. It cost only Rm10, it is last pair so good deal. My spending less than RM110, I able to join the Fashion Freak contest of Sunway Pyramid, wish me luck. Parking at Sunway Pyramid cost me RM1. I had breakfast there at Jusco food court the sizzling mee and Teh Tarik ice cost me RM13.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on