Thursday, April 5, 2012

I love mango desserts

I like to eat mango and I found this good deal of RM9.90 for 2 special desserts or 2 drinks or 1 dessert 1 drink from Snowy Desserts. This deal I am going to grab it to try out, I am going to redeem this deal at Sunway Pyramid. I love going to Sunway Pyramid because there is ice skating where my son and I can skate.

I bought the ice skating deal too and yet redeem I am sure my son likes to skate again. I just need to check on the time they clean the ice rink. I bought durian the other day from Carrefour and I wanted to eat durian again. I know there is a shop selling durian dessert at Sunway Pyramid.

Life is short, you need to enjoy yourself. Some people pick to go on vacation, that is great but I don't have that much money to go I choose to dine. :D

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on