Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pasar Tani@Cameron Highlands



It is fun time for everyone to go Cameron Highlands, I want to go there for such a long time. I think next time want to bring my dad along but we need to plan for it. My dear is very tired of driving alone it is a long trip, it took us about three hours to reach the destination.

The Pasar Tani@Cameron Highlands we were there next morning. Pasar Tani is also mean morning market which is usually held once a week at the location. On Saturday night some of us miss out the night market because there is no parking space for car, you can find many cars parking at the road side.

You can find fresh vegetables and flowers there. Some plants very cheap but not suitable for us because the weather not same like Cameron Highlands. It is not cold in the morning, but if you are taking shower you will feel the cold. I was looking for strawberry bag very sad to say that there is not available for me even though I saw one but the designed not suitable for me.

You can find many strawberry accessories there such as apron, key chain, pillow, pencil, slippers, dress and more.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on