Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Check out Hotels with City Super Sale

Many of my friends are living in another country, they have not been to Malaysia. I know most of them will like to visit Asia Pacific but first they will be interested to find hotels with City Super Sale. I know the best way to make hotel room reservation is using the Internet access. I wonder if they have check out the sales rates for Accor Hotels.

If you love to travel, I am sure you will like to check out the Accor Hotels City Super Sale. I love travel and spend a nice holiday, there is a place where I dream of going the Hong Kong Disneyland. Look at the website accorhotels.com I can tell you that the rates are reasonable and value for money. I am going to tell my friends about the sale rates for Accor Hotels to book for their own vacation travels.

Do you know that they have got hotel rates in 27 cities across 10 countries in Asia Pacific which is being reduced in Accor's new "City Super Sale"? This is an advantage for people who are looking to travel to Asia Pacific.

This is only for limited time only, grab this chance to travel with savings of up to 60% when you book on-line between 23 to 29 June, for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009. They are over 250,000 room nights will be on sale, amazing rates starting as low as US$25 per night!

Who am I kidding where are you going to find such a low rate? The 27 cities include Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi, Manila, Mumbai, Sydney and Auckland. Don't just read here, if you want to make room reservation you must act now!


Post?slot_id=40643&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on