Sunday, March 8, 2009

Project Wonderful at your blog!

Tell me if you have got Project Wonderful at your blog. I have them as you can see it. In fact this is the only blog I have with Project Wonderful. I got to know today that one of the ad spot has delisted. Have you happened to your blog as well?

My friend Makoy has posted Censorship Project Wonderful at his blog. If you have visited his blogs you will see that his blog no longer has Project Wonderful ad space. I thought he was making changes on his blog. Now I know why the ads are missing. His ad space widget has been suspended! If you like to know why, just click on the link to find out.

Makoy's blog has so much info where you read. There is so much you can see and read. Just browse his blog and you will see.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on