Friday, August 22, 2008

More info on Laurier

I haven't tell you all about Laurier, its a sanitary pad that woman used. I am sure many know about this brand. About the Easy to get rewarded with Laurier way.

Collect and present you Laurier wrappers at participating outlets. I know that The Store also but you need to check the store out if its available I don't think its available at all store.

With 26 points you can redeem 1 Travelling Bag
With 20 points you can redeem 1 Set air tight plastic ware
With 16 points you can redeem 1 Exclusive Laurier umbrella
With 12 points you can redeem 1 Limited edition of Laurier notebook
With 8 points you can redeem 1 Pack of Laurier Pantyliner 20s.

Its you to up which you like to reward with be sure to bring along the wrappers.

I have only got 20 points.. so that would be 1 Set air tight plastic ware. Opps, you have to know that redemption premium is available while stock lasts.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on